Apr 7, 2019
Nima Vaziri is a developer working with L4 Ventures. He has been working on their Generalized State Channel Playground release from Counterfactual, and recently did a talk at MIT Blockchain Week demoing the product. You should definitely check out that video as well!
Topics of Conversation
- What are generalized state channels
- How are they different from payment channels
- What kinds of activities can be done on GSC
- Mechanism design
- Future of L2 scaling
- Appropriate L2 designs for appropriate activities
- Developer allegiances to blockchains
Please rate and share the podcast!
You can find us @POVCryptopod on Twitter.
David Hoffman on Twitter and Medium @TrustlessState
Christian Keroles on Twitter @ck_SNARKs
Arnav Vohra on Twitter @arnav_vohra
Send Bitcoin: 3P1kkSBdsc2vPWXin3h6bdVeTS4BzXdNG1
Send Ether: 0xa6daaa2c423e72f7a248e1642b0b0151a0ce3778